Jumat, 18 April 2014

touching story "anime"

Hi... Hi....
This page I will tell you some anime that makes me cried while watching it. Maybe you will. Almost all the anime is popular so maybe you just hearing that again and again. Actually there are more, but this is what I remember, I will try to update this when I remember. Don't look the order because I wrote it randomly. But I really recommend you to watch these animes.

Ano Hana (ano hi mita hana no namae wo bokutachi wa mada shiranai) 



Maybe you have heard this one, the story is about one group of child that made group named Super Peace Buster. but unfortunately one of them named Menma died after certain conversation that made the others felt guilty of her death.
Then the story is started after she died when someday she appeared in Jintan house and just he that can see her. So to shorten they all try to make Menma rest in peace.

Clannad



Natsume Yuujinchou



K Project



Little Busters



Angel Beats !



The Grave of Fireflies ( Movie)




Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar